Who to call in an emergency abroad?

Modified on Wed, 31 May 2023 at 10:54 AM

It's important to note that the emergency services number, 112, is the same throughout the European Union and can be used in all EU member states, including France and Germany. Additionally, many tourist areas in France and Germany also have tourist police who can assist visitors with non-emergency issues or provide tourist-related information.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article